Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, November 29, 2007

YouTube Classic Smakk
I figured I would give everyone some time wasters to even slack off more on your Friday at work, so the links below are 10 of my favorite YouTube random videos. I did exclude TV clips, commercials, animated shorts or stand-ups comedian performances. These are the random creations or captures by mostly bored people. I’m sure you’ve seen many of these already but that’s what makes them classics. Have fun and don’t blame me for the work you need to make up on Monday.

10. Urban Ninja

9. Otters Holding Hands

8. Road Rage

7. Spiders on Drugs (Canadian PSA’s exception to commercial rule)

6. Daft Hands

5. Robot Dance

4. Star Wars Trumpet Solo

3. Baby Got Back - Gilbert & Sullivan Style

2. Space Invaders in Real Life

1. Dramatic Prairie Dog

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The otters remind me of us. You are the big gray head one. and you try to stop holding my hand but you can't get away. haha.

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Daft hands? Seriously? I feel like I just lost 4 minutes of my life that I will never get back!!!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Robot Was the best

     

Post a Comment

<< Home