Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Locked Out Smakk
Just a quick post and then back to bed. I am getting a cold and need to rest. Because SOMEONE left me out all night last night. Mrs. Smakk thought since she didn't have to run today she would hit the bottle. And a second bottle was opened too. So when she let me out to do my business last night she forgot to let me back in. Did I mention it was 27 degrees out? 2 hours later she still can't hear me barking in her passed out stupor. I can't believe Smakk was the sober responsible one this time and actually let me in. Don't worry the responsibleness won't last. I just overheard him talking about teaching me to play Guitar Hero. Oh, I can't wait. *in my most sarcastic bark*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home