Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, October 27, 2006

Windy Smakk
Jesus it's windy this morning. I'm out doing my 2 mile run this morn, and I look like I'm a fuckin' mime doing the wind tunnel joke. I think I saw 2 small dogs and a small school girl blow by at one point. Reminds me of the time when Dr E, Tessa & I (ok - the ex was in the car too but fuck her) were driving across the Golden Gate Bridge in some type of rented piece of shit death trap and we were sure we were going to get blown right off. Try driving a Yugo across a bridge. Where the wind blows, yu go.
At least its Friday and in a few hours the brain numbing can begin for the weekend. Not too much so far - maybe a litte Saw 3 action tonight with Wu, Lindz and gang. Some golf tomorrow with Loops & LRod. I'm sure some other action will pop up as well but probably won't remember much of it anyway. Later all...I'm off to IHOP.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great idea.........go golfing(in the wind)!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home