Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, October 23, 2006

Geriatric Smakk
What is up with random people coming up to me? I needed a little lighter Sunday after the brutal golf outing on Saturday with Loops & LRod which included a 3 digit round from me and the losing of 2 sleeves of golf balls incuding the shank I sent flying into the kitchen of the new clubhouse at Coyote Ridge. So for Sunday, the Bunny & I decide to hit the country roads and check out some of the more remote lakes in the area since I'm looking to get a weekend getaway casa. (Yes, Club Lake House will be coming soon.) So on the way back to Big D, we decide to stop in the town of Ennis for a little lunch snack and blizzard at the local DQ.
Not more than 5 seconds after I get in the place, some random 106 year dude waddles up next to me. Rumpelstiltskin starts blabbing away asking where I'm from, what do I do for a living, how he used to work for the railroads, blah, blah, blah. But the whole time he's telling the story, he keeps poking me in the gut with a plastic knife. WTF? I feel like I'm in some retarded geriatric version of Friday the 13th. Jesus, I can't wait until I'm that old and can use age as the excuse for my behavior...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm. I think you could get away with it now. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home