Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Enterprise Smakk
With my weekly trips to Austin or Shreve, I have become a regular at my Enterprise Rental Car shop. It's like Norm from Cheers when I walk in there - "Hi. Mr Griffin." "How are you today, Mr. Griffin." "Where you off to this time Mr. Griffin."
I've become such a regular there that one of the counter guys saw me today, went back in the back office and came out to give me a package. Homeboy took a picture of my family seal because he has the same last name and wanted me to have the pic. Am I really getting gifts from the rental car guy? All I've got to say is my regular girl at the teller at my local bank branch better start ponying up a little more than a damn lollipop on my next deposit.
So I've got a standard car reserved for my like day trip down to Austin and the Asst Manager walks up to me and says, "Mr. Griffin. You ok if we put you in a SUV today? No extra cost of course." So I'm thinking maybe he's going to set me up a little for all my biz he's getting. Whatever... If you see a piece of shit white KIA death trap driving down I35 South tomorrow, don't be afraid to wave hello. When the fuck did we start buying imports from Korea...jeez....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Loops MVP said…

    Now that we have fully broken in Club 6850 may we have a fresh poll please....?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home