Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ulcer Smakk
So I go to the doc yesterday and he informs me I might have an ulcer. No surprise there - I hear that excessive drinking can lead to that. But did I mention this was my eye doc? Yes, he thinks I might have an ulcer on my eye. Guess having all those drinks thrown in my face over the years may have caused some damage afterall.
Anyway, the doc doesn't exactly make me feel great when he gives me his personal cell in case anything happens through the night before I see him again today. Plus I really like him saying, "Go get this prescript filled now. Wait for them to fill it in the store and put a drop in immediately." Jesus. I flying down the road to CVS thinking my eye is about to explode in the socket. And really like these damn prescript eye drops. Fuck - I might as well rub my fingers in my eye after cutting up a barrel of jalapenos with the way these drops feel.
I made through the night with eye in tack. It still red but since I took a work from day home today I'm not sure if the drops didn't work or I'm just bloodshot from the handle of Captain I tried to finish. Later - I'm off to squirt in some more pepper juice.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    -sheila

     

Post a Comment

<< Home