Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, October 13, 2006

Husker Smakk
I have avoided this day for so long and time has finally caught up with me. Today I leave the lovely city of Dallas to go on a 10 hour drive into the wasteland known as Nebraska. Yes, I am off for a weekend with the meet the Bunny's mom and attend her grandmother's 80th b-day party. Run me over with a tractor now please...
And this coming off my $1000 win at Sam's Town in Shreve yesterday. Went $500 down at the blackjack tables within the first hour, was about to quit and got introduced to a new Texas Hold 'Em table game. Let's just say pulling pocket aces was a 30-1 shot against my $10 bonus bet and with my horseshoe securely in place up my ass, I pulled the pocket rockets three different times. As I have said many times before, all I do is make money.
So now as I am about to depart for farmland fiasco, I leave you all with these wise words for your weekend, "Shuck You!". Out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home