Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, June 22, 2006

So Close Smakk
It is so close to the weekend. One more drive out to the big city of Athens, TX tomorrow and then it will be time to set sail with the Captain. Looks like the weekend will have some golf, some pool party action at Dirty D's, maybe a little boat adventure...who knows? One thing for sure is that the Captain and I will be hanging out. Oh, and maybe bring along the Bunny for a little decoration. (Why do I feel a nose bleed coming?)
And on another note, TV has finally reached the bottom and it's called America's Got Talent. I honestly think my TIVO may have committed suicide after I made it record this. And I am old enough to remember this show when it was on 20+ yrs ago. It was called The Gong Show. And it sucked back then too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home