Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Casa Smakk
I'm thinking about making an offer on a house today. Found a little 5 bedroom/3 bath chateau off Preston Rd in North Dallas. Working out all the figures today but wondering if normal homeowners insurance has any type of Smakk Clause. Something that covers the kicking in doors, late night chair headstands, pot rack gymnastics...you know, the normal pre and post party activities. And with the addition of a backyard pool to the scenario, things could really get dangerous.
And if this deal does go down, I would like to extend my apologies now to all my future neighbors. Smakk wants to be your neighbor. Hello neighbor.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor poor neighbors. Ok, maybe not quite so poor. But I do pity the neighbors.

    And you do bring up a good point about the insurance.... hmmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home