Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Running Smakk
How can you actually like getting up earlier in the morning to go running? Like I don't need as much sleep as possible to let the alcohol wear off. And I can't tell you how fun it is if you forget to take your Ipod Nano with you. I was like, "Holy shit! Is that my breathing?" I sounded like an asthmatic chain smoker making obscene phone calls. The Bunny is like, "We should run together so we can talk while we run." Talk while we run? I'm already panting so bad I'm afraid I'm going to scrape my toungue on the freakin' sidewalk.
And I really love that when she leaves out in the morning for her run - I get up, change into running gear, stretch out, make my run, walk Carrot around the block, stretch again, turd up, take a shower, axe and product up, get dressed. That's about the time she walks in from her run. Trying to see if I can always squeeze in a couple other chores like painting the house or building a pyramid.
And I love comments from her like, "I had a great run. Found some really good hills to go up." Jesus. I start to panic when I'm jogging along and I see a speed bump coming up in the parking lot.
Anyway - will see how long this will last. Did I really say I would run a marathon? Only marathon I see in the immediate future in watching Entourage Season 1 and 2 from the couch with a damn captain in my hand.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love a good running story. Best blog of the year! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home