Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, June 16, 2006

Deaf Smakk
Just got back in town from a little one nighter in Austin. Saw my old school boys Big Steve & Bill Brick. We sat around Doc's on Congress for a few beers, the Mavs game and to catch up on old times.
The best story came from Steve about the night they hooked up with the three deaf bunnies they met out. They're all partying away and Steve gets the strong vibe coming from one of the deaf bunnies. They hit it off well so at the close of the night, Big Steve asks her, "Can I get your phone number?" DB Heller Kellers out, "Emaaailll maee." Steve is like, "No just give me your number and I'll call you." DB, "Eeemaailllll." Steve, "Why can't I just get your phone number?"

Haha - if you're not cracking up right now, just keep thinking about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home