Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hell's Kitchen Smakk
Where the Hell (I know - great pun) have I been on this show? This is reality crap at it's finest. It's like the Real World meets the Iron Chef. You got the Eurotrash head chef barking out orders, spitting out food and cussing up a storm at these wanna be hotdog vendors. And of course all the contestants live together so that we can get some drama going. Love in the first episode last night that Larry the Midget Fishmonger gets put in the hospital because of the stress of the competition. Stress? It's a freakin' reality show about cooking. His classic quote from the hospital bed shot - "I didn't quit. My body quit."
So this show is now smakk approved only while they're running How I Met Your Mother reruns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home