Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hygiene Smakk
Love my job. Yesterday, one of my recruiters had to counsel a temp employee because the client was complaining that the temp smelled so bad it was bothering others at the office. After this consultation, the temp employee went to a doctor today and the doctor said she needed to immediately go see her obgyn. The temp then told us that she could not get in to see one until the end of the month because they were all booked up. Upon hearing this news, my response to the entire office (this is God honest the truth), “There’s something fishy going on with her.” Jeez, I crack myself up.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just threw up on my desk. Thanks.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

    *GASP*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home