Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, March 10, 2006

Injured Smakk
So I get injured after only 3 weeks of running on the treadmill. Since my foot has still been hurting after 10 days, I finally suck it up and go to the doctor. The Bunny was already harping on me for not stretching enough and for not getting fitted running shoes. But who really needs to stretch and buy over priced shoes?
So the doc tells me I have Tendonitis and says, "You need to be stretching more and get a pair of fitted running shoes." Jesus. So all he gives me is some suped up aspirin and tells me to lay off running for another couple of weeks.

Now even worse is that dancing is also not allowed, so my infamous white man shuffle is out for the next couple weeks also. It worries me how my friends in the crew will react. Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well then, they're no friends of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home