Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, March 06, 2006

Addison Smakk
So I am officially a resident of Addison, Tx now. I had a very calm farewell weekend to Uptown. As a matter of fact, I think I did not step into even one bar for the entire weekend. That really is a first. It was also very quiet weekend from the crew - I barely heard a word. Then again when one of us hears another is going to move over the weekend, everyone scatters like strippers when the lights come on at 2am. So I got Club 1407 packed up for storage, moved some necessities (big screen, dvd's, bar, Carrot) and now I am officially shacked up with the Bunny. Jeez - Maybe Carrot worked too well??
So for at least the next three months, you will be able to have Smakk sightings at Sherlocks, Logans, Flying Saucer, Zen, Duke's, Pappas Pizza, Industry Bar, etc. And as always, the National Guard has been alerted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home