Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, December 16, 2005

Redneck Smakk
I'm sure many of you think that this site has been taken over by someone else pretending to be Smakk with recent posts about marathons, visiting family, etc. Well this ain't gonna help. I am going to Billy Bob's tonight to see Pat Green. Are you fucking kidding me? How the hell is this happening considering the cd's in my bemer right now include Death Cab for Cutie, Taking Back Sunday, Nada Surf, Flogging Molly, Jack Johnson...I think you get the point. I have lasted three years in Big D without having to suffer this "Honky Tonk" and now it's all blown to hell. What's next? I'll be showing up at work, experiencing sobriety, wearing solid shirts, actually having a memory...ohhh, the humanity. The good thing is I can't really imagine me making it through tonight other than completely wasted, so hopefully I won't remember much anyway. Well at least I do think I know one of his songs - that "Everclear" one. Yeah, I can sing along to that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home