Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Training Smakk
So after my bold statement yesterday about my marathon run in 2006, I figured I should update you on my first day of training. So yesterday I skipped my workout, ate a couple slices of pizza, drank a pint of captain at the movies and slept in late this morning and missed working out again. I think I can top that tonight since I'll probably be at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and drinks. Wow - it's like I've been training my whole life for this.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    6 miles yesterday, 6 miles today, 6 miles tomorrow.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger BigRob said…

    You only have to train for 3 months, you have lots of time to get ready. Party On Garth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home