Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, December 02, 2005

Text Smakk
All of sudden I am finding text and picture mail very annoying. I’m not sure if it’s my bunny having her volume turned up full blast for each text that she gets every 30 seconds or if it’s the absolutely random texts and pics I get. Here’s the list of the crap I received the past hours:
Sorry bathroom is mess. In process of cleaning.
It smells like a dirty diaper filled with Indian food.
(Ironically, those are from different people and not about the same subject.)
Picture of cocktail
I think Ann Curry used to be a man. Or she still is a man.
Watching “Breaker Breaker” on Starz channel. Had 2 let u know.
Picture of cocktail
I wanna put up a tree and share holidays with you.
Picture of cocktail
What’s the guys name that played on Gone in 60 Seconds and the Punisher?
Picture of toliet
Do you want drink for the road? (Finally, something important.)
Picture of Christmas tree
I love Rick Springfield
I see you

Picture of dog peeing
Batteries still work

Oh well – at least it’s Friday and I’m going to end my day today at 11am. Start your drinking engines boys. I need to make up for last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home