Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cheap Smakk
Nothing like checking your account to find out your paycheck is $7000 less than it was supposed to be. The Man is playing his games again and he is going to get burned. Actually, I think I convinced him to pay me my cash when I mentioned that I have about $4 Million of his money siting in paperwork on my desk starting to inch it's way to my shredder if he fucks with me.

I really fucking hate cheap people. Like the buddy that all of sudden gets alligator arms when the bill arrives at the table and can't seem to reach it. Or the guy that makes you drive him about 5 miles out of the way so he doesn't have to pay the $1.50 ATM charge. Or one of my favorites was my college buddy that would sneak his own beers into the bar inside his coat jacket. Ae you fucking kidding me.? If you can't afford to play with the big dogs than keep your ass home in the doghouse.

Oh well. Need to go steal some office equipment now. Anyone know a good pawn shop?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    same college buddy, who made us pull over (between bars) at the diamond shamrock so he could "buy his round".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home