Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, December 12, 2005

Marathon Smakk
So I watched my bunny kicked ass yesterday for her BIG DAY at the White Rock Marathon. Yes, she joined the other 10,000 psychos that think running 26.2 miles is fun. After only 3 months of training, she finished 44 out of all females, placed 6th in her age division and qualified for the Boston Marathon on her first try. I of course kept up a strong pace of downing beers from the sidelines. So from this experience I have decided to make the most shocking Smakk statement that I have ever made. Please try not to faint. I, Smakk, will run a marathon in 2006. Ok - why did I hear a simultaneous burst of laughter across the state? Now that I realize that they provide beer and shots throughout the race, I feel have been already in training for this event most of my life. So watch out! Smakk will be running through the streets very soon. Can you get a RWI by the way?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Your bunny kicks ass! :)I wanna be JUST like her!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That would be drunk in pub-lic!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home