Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, December 19, 2005


Friend Smakk



Sorry that I haven't updated lately. I've been busy laying in corners and under tables and just generally hiding. No matter what is tried I just don't want to come out of my shell. I like the dog park and all the friends I meet there but my owner never takes me. I think he thinks that I can be friends with things that aren't dogs. Just because he has friends named captain and diet or vodka and soda doesn't mean that I want to be friends with inanimate objects. His bunny has bought me a holiday bandana from Old Navy that completely seals the deal that I will be making no new friends in the neighborhood either. Even the wussy miniature dogs laugh at me. I am relieved though that it is not a sweater or vest. Anyway, I got on his camera and just thought I'd post the newest "friends" he has tried to make me play with. If no one hears this cry for help I don't know what it will take.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Carrot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home