Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Crawfish Smakk
So I had to make a little day trip down to Louisiana yesterday for a work Christmas shin-dig, and I have definitely come to a conclusion. Louisiana people are just fucked up. My Christmas dinner consisted of crawfish bisque, crawfish cocktail, fried crawfish, crawfish pie, crawfish casserole and finally, crawfish ettoufee. I am not doing some Bubba Gump take-off here – that was really the meal. Jesus - I know you Cajun rednecks are fond of those little nasty dwarf lobsters but give me a break. How many different ways do you have to eat those mud dwelling shrimp roaches. Anyway – gotta go turd up. Think one of those fuckers is about to crawl out on his own. Have a Merry Crawmis!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home