Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

TV Show Smakk
Here’s about the only shows I’m watching on TV with a regular basis anymore. My viewing preference in order:
5. Vegas - Pour yourself a glass of wine to go with all this cheese. And this show is loaded with bunnies.
4. Real World - Actually pretty weak season. But I’m still waiting for my cameo. I knew I should have banged Johanna to get some airtime.
3. Degrassi - Canadian teen angst dealing with shit that would make a woman with a wooden leg and a kickstand blush. Yes, it goes there
2. How I Met Your Mother - Great characters, great dialogue, and NPH is the man! Look at me, look at me.
1. Laguna Beach - I could watch Kristin, Jessica & LC all damn day. And it’s nice to see my protégé, Jason, getting plenty of play with the bunnies.

Is there anything else worth a damn on? Let me know.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The OC, Jimmy Neutron, Punkd (I can't wait to see Kristin get punkd), 30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray, Local on the 8's. ;)

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smakk, do you happen to notice that all of your shows exept two have to do with children? Degrassi, Laguna, Real World? Okay, maybe Real World means you aren't too perverted since they're in their late teens early twenties. However, it sounds like you got a Peter Pan complex.

    Gotta jet! Reruns of SBTB are coming on!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    The Office - The most hilarious shit I've ever seen!

    Breaking Bonaduce - Wanna feel like the most normal person in the word? Watch THAT f'ed up show! He is such a crack whore!

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Good calls on Punk'd, OC & The Office. Not sure if I an take Bonaduce and I'll pass on the Rachel Rae cooking shw. Jeez...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home