Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, October 03, 2005

Fried Smakk
So Loops, me and the bunnies took a little trip to the land of the mullets yesterday also known as the Texas State fair. I wasn't quite brave enough try the friend BPJ and banana sandwhich so I just stuck to the safer fare of a corn dog and fried oreos. I also had about a dozen or so Coors Lights to try and cool down in the 100 degree heat. Ended up by the end of the day, the only thing really fried was me. And why did I wake up with a giant orange fish in my bed?

4 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Host Color Adds Blogs to Web Hosting
    Now all of the company's Max and Mega hosting plans include WordPress blogging software as a pre-installed extra.
    discount shopping

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why'd you end up with a giant orange fish? Probably because of this sentance...(from your blog)

    "...wasn't quite brave enough try the friend BPJ and banana sandwhich..."

    Is this ebonics or were you not brave enough try the friend BPJ and banana sandwich? Did you eat a friends sandwich and what is BPJ? I've heard of PB&J, but maybe, since it is a state fair, they were serving British Petroleum Juice with banana sandwiches.

    What the hell is going on?

    Yee-Haw!!!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    I love Mullet

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog contained issues relating to domain hosting registration web
    which I found quite absorbing. I would argue that domain hosting registration web
    matters are best left to the professionals in most cases.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home