Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, October 14, 2005

Tailgate Smakk
About to hit the road for Austin for the weekend to get in a little tailgaiting for the UT/Colorado game with the crew. Already confirmed that Catman has the mack daddy suite booked downtown for the post party. Everyone has their duty under control for the morning. Loop is getting the rental, Gwedo is picking up the RBV, Sosa is getting the shark fin nice and high, D is polishing the dome, Carrot is distracting...err...I mean entertaining the bunnies at home and for me - I'm just working on more liver damage. Boys Trip, Austin style. Time to hit the road and forget many fun times this weekend.... Hook 'em.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You could have had my tail if you stayed here.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Blah, blah, blah

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd like to get to know ya, so I can show ya
    Put the girl thingy on ya, like I told ya
    Gimme all your numbers so I can phone ya
    Your girl acting stank than call me ov-ah
    Not on the bed, lay me on your sofa
    Call before you come, I need to shave my cho-cha
    You do or you don't or you will or you won't cha
    Go downtown and eat it like a vul-cha
    See my hips and my tips don'tcha
    See I disagree and my lips don'tcha
    Lost a few pounds in my whiffs for ya
    This the kinda beat that go wa-ta-ta
    Ra-ta-ta-ta, ta-ta-ta-ta-ta
    Sex me so good I say blah-blah-blah
    Work it! I need a glass of wat-ah
    Boy oh boy its good to know ya

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Missy Elliot.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For the right price, she can love you too! Wa, wa, wa!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home