Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Technical Difficulty Smakk
The only reason I have any time to post right now is that email went down in my entire company. Even though it’s giving me some relaxing smakk time for now, I’m sure it will probably make me stay here all night following up on blah, blah, blah.
I actually think there should be more technical difficulty in life. Kinda like when your TV or computer screen gets everything all warped looking and it reminds you of a nice, peaceful acid drop. Matter of fact, I think if people start bugging me I might drop my “Is this going to be a long story?” line and start using, “Excuse me. I’m experiencing technical difficulties and will have to get back with you later.” And just start walking away from them while going “BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP.”
I’ll be sure to test that out this weekend while I watch my Horns continue their domination of college football. Hook 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home