Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Need Head Smakk
Now I'm sure you thought this post was going somewhere else based on that title, but I'm actually looking for where I can find a realistic looking fake head from a mannequin or something. Just think it would be useful in scaring the crap out of my bunny or other crewmembers that come over. Just have it sitting in random places when they open a door to the fridge or cabinet. Or even better, I want to put the head down in the toilet so when someone lifts the lid, it’s just staring back up at you. Yes, these are the things I think about on the drive to work in the morning. Oh, and the blow job would be nice also.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like this one at Costumes Inc.

    http://www.costumesinc.com/p5457/product.html&mcode=Froogle_textfeed&af_id=3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home