Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, July 18, 2005

Sunday Smakk
Nothing like a sweet little morning buzz left over from the previous night to get your Monday going. I started off yesterday having a calm little Sunday hanging out with the parents and bro’s family. We had a little lunch, saw “Charlie & the Chocolate Factory” (Good but not as good as original), hung out at the casa, etc… And then I get the text from Loop, “Time to break camp and come drink with me and Lap!” Next thing I know, the Captain and Diets are flowing out of control while I play the drinking game, Golf, with Loop, Lap and Flake. Then we proceed to make a couple road sodas and head out to Sherlock’s and Logan’s in Addison. I love empty bars on a Sunday when your table is the only drunk one in the place. The night continues to proceed as normal until some impromptu version of spin the bottle breaks out in the BMW and saliva is exchanging everywhere. Then Loop decides that Flake needs a full body massage on the couch to loosen her up. That’s about the point where I hit the sack and pass out for the evening. Not sure what happened from there…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home