Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, July 14, 2005

High School Smakk
I was watching the Jon Cryer movie, Hiding Out, this morning as I was trying to work out may latest hangover. For those that don't know this one, Cryer plays a mob accountant that poses as a high school student to avoid being killed. Funny thing is that I always have this recurring dream that I have to return back to high school because I never took a certain class that was required to graduate. How fun would it be to go back to school knowing everything we do now? Besides being able to talk down to teachers and administrators, it would be so fun to manipulate these teenagers. I have decided I need to actually do this so I have been researching intensely through the two best sources I have found – Laguna Beach & Degrassi High. I’m sure you all know Laguna (I love you LC and Kristen) but probably not as familiar with Degrassi. This is the Canadian teen soap that comes on the Noggin every night and this show rocks. The kids are normal looking, not all OC’d out, and they talk about some real stuff. I’m watching it last night and they’re talking about giving blow jobs for popularity, hooking up with teachers, etc. I thought the Noggin was part of Nickelodeon but I’m not complaining. Anyway – look for me soon at a high school near you. Guess I need to shave off the beard.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jake said…

    You watch Laguna Beach? How gay of you...Dammit, Dog the Bounty Hunter should be your hero, j/k

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You moved from stalker, to pervert, to the guy who will be on the news because some highschool girl was abducted. Be careful. I think they call this digression, or regression, or reverting, or whatever it is.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shall we just refer to you as "Chester" from now on?

    -The Fat Guy-

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger BigRob said…

    Those silly kids, I know some BJ's would have made my school days a LOT better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home