Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, July 11, 2005

FWB Smakk
I recently had the “friends with benefits” conversation with a friend of mine. (Yes, I’m sure you would like to know which my friend girls I was talking to…but I will only share that after the pictures are developed.) So we got into the discussion about the pro’s and con’s surrounding this arrangement.
So let’s start with the benefits - sex with no strings attached. Discussion over - we have a winner. Obviously this seems a no-brainer but I guess will go ahead and talk about the possible problems. From my experience with this, one of two things happens usually with the FWB set-up. First, one of the friends actually gets attached and the other doesn’t which ends up fucking up the friendship also. Second, its going good till one of the friends actually meets someone they want to start dating. Then the other gets pissed and jealous, and once again the friendship gets fucked up. For example, one of my best FWB experiences was going great until I got into a serious relationship with her sister. But that’s another story.
In saying all this I still highly recommend going for the FWB. You can always make more friends, but sex with no strings attached – come on. Like I said, a no-brainer.
Oh – and a new poll for you on the side.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smakk, you already have me as a FWB. Don't I mean nothin'? Remember when we went to the Boot Barn? And, oh yeah, when we got Roscoes?

    You know how you like it that I can take a chicken leg from Roscoes and stick the whole thing in my mouth and pull all the meat off of it just leaving the bone.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Elliot - I've seen Be Cool also.

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't tell Rogi, and I'll lift one eyebrow for you.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But don't pick your friend's nose.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a FWB and it worked out great. as a matter of fact, he is engaged now with a baby on the way....we are still great friends, probably better friends now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home