Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Vegas Smakk
Judgement day has arrived and I leave for Sin City in 6 hours. So yes, I just popped the first beer of the day. Playing some black jack at the Wynn tonight to build up my wad for when the rest of the crew arrives tomorrow morning. It will get ugly. Cards, dice, bunnies and LOTS of drinks all week long. So all you folks out there have a great 4th of July - I know I will. I'll be back late next week - hopefully....

4 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since you were going to build up your wad at the Wynn, I was wondering if you blew your wad later.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yeah, I forgot. Were you building up your wad for the crew? And aren't all of your crew guys? So did you want to build up your wad specifically for your crew so that when they arrived you could blow your wad on them? What kind of weird, wad-lovin' crew do you run with?

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That does sound kinda wierd. Blowing your wad on some guys? I guess if you're into that thing, then it's okay. As Dave Mathews would say...

    "Suck it up! Suck it up!
    (horns and violin)
    Suck it up! Suck it up! Suck it up, yeah!
    (horns again with violin)
    Suck it up! Suck it up! Suck it up!
    (Again with the horns and violin)
    Suck it up! Suck it up! Suck it up, baby!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From what I heard, Smakk blew his wad in one night. Or is it, he blew his wad only once in one night? Or, all at once in one night? Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out if he blew his wad on his crew or if they all blew their wads together. You know what they say, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so if you all were blowing your wads together, more power to ya.

    Why even use the word wad?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home