Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Theme Music Smakk
So my boy Po-Wet suggested that I hire someone to walk around behind me with a jam box that will play my theme music when I’m out on the town. Guess he got this idea from some commercial airing right now. The plan would be that there would be different songs playing depending on the situation or activity that I’m drunkenly engaged in at that moment. Not sure which songs would be good for what, but here’s a few ideas:

Get bite from bunny – “Let’s Get It On”, Marvin Gaye
Get bite from multiple bunnies – “Pussy Control”, Prince
Bump into Nicki – “Since You’ve Been Gone”, Kelly Clarkson
Bump into ex – ‘She (Fucking) Hates Me”, Puddle of Mudd

Sure there are many more I could add but I am way to sober right now. Should be fixing that very soon.

Top five movie songs:
5. Lose Yourself – 8 Mile
4. Theme from Sahft - Shaft
3. Born to be Wild – Easy Rider
2. Old Time Rock & Roll – Risky Business
1. Mrs. Robinson – The Graduate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home