Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, June 17, 2005

Next One Smakk
So my day started off with an email from Dr E that said, "Apparently there is something about u that makes the next one look so inviting." This is in reference to the fact that my most recent ex got engaged this week which only 2 months after I ended it with her. (I’m not even going to get into how f*cked up that whole part is.) As well, my ex from 1 year ago is now already married and living in a house with her new husband. This makes for 2 out of my last 3 relationships over the past 18 months have taken the bug plunge with the next guy they date right after me. We’re actually not sure on this status of the 3rd because she hates me too much to get any kind of updates.
So why is this happening? I’ve rationalized this to the point that I understand once you’ve been with the best maybe you’re just willing to settle down with whatever is convenient. It’s like you’ve had a ride in the Ferrari but really just couldn’t handle that kind of prestige and power, so you go back to your Kia or whatever. Understandable. So anyway - anyone out there really looking to get married or engaged in the near future, if you can meet the standards, I’ll go ahead date you for a couple months, show you the most fun you’ve ever had in your life, dump you and then you can find your new little boring life partner to settle down with. I am such a charitable man it almost makes me tears up.

**New Poll** - updated the poll on the sidebar. Sorry for those visitors that really don't know the whole situation around this engagement. From the poll choices, you can probably get an idea.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger BigRob said…

    Well, I knew one for sure and I think I know who one other one was, as far as the third one, you have me stumped. Be as my situation sucks, your my Hero.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm confused. What the hell is a bug plunge? Is that some sort of Fear Factor thing?

    And Smakk, you're all tears up over your charity? Since when did emotions set in?

    You are all growns up!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Jesus Christ!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just thought of a phrase that can reference your style. It can encompass not only the initial approach, but the game (not the rapper, actually the game of bunny hunting), the "relationship," (all Phase I) and how they end up, whether engaged, married, or disgusted (Phase II). It refers to how you leave the bunnies. And here it is:

    Smakk a Bitch Up! - Phase I
    She got Bitch-Smakked! - Phase II

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what kind of a poll is that?

    Its not fair that I can't pick more than one option!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lara said…

    You did all the grooming and got none of the gifts or tax breaks. Sucks to be you, man.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home