Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Nickname Smakk
So while I was tooling around the lake this afternoon on my boat (yes - work really didn't keep my attention today), I started reflecting on some of the names I have been called over the past couple of years. So that this list does not go on forever, I'll spare you the multitude of vulgarities that most of my exes use for my name.
Okra - this was actually self-imposed nickname to snag bunnies
Captain - reference to all the stock I bought in Captain Morgan, one bottle at a time
Crop Duster - Crop Dusters Spray Better
Gator - short for Instigator
Paco - don't remember where the hell this one came from
Dad - need to stop hanging around with the 19yr olds
Ron Burgundy - People know him. He is kind of a big deal.
The BMW Guy - penned by someone who's girlfriend I stole or something
Ronshizzle - I am half african-american, from the waist down
Cockblocker - named after this skill which I am so adept
Drunk - well maybe they were just referring to my profession

Top Five Nickname Movies:
5. Tootsie
4. Donnie Darko
3. Rudy
2. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
1. Cool Hand Luke

Struggled with leaving off E.T. I mean I'm sure that little fucker had his own name also.

10 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ET would be a she. her name is Elise.

    -AS

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ET...Now we know. A girl, who is sticking up for the gang up buddy. Interesting.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nicknames? Dude, are you stretching or what? Drunk? You must have some serious issued with alcohol and think its cool to drink. Are you in highschool?

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Dude, I thought you were a professional at gambling? Hence "All I do is make money"???

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here is "ET's" blog address:

    www.mustangchicky.blogspot.com

    have fun with it!!!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, just read your about me section. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you? Really? You put that down? That is the gayest saying that is out there. And you put it down. How original. Do you really think you're that cool now?

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    As - wrong ET. Not interested in any of the redneck trash out there.

    Po-Wet - yes

    Nicki - True. All I do is make money.

    Pillford - You're just another gutless anon poster. Fuck off amd have a nice day.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Testy, testy. Dude, did I just hit a nerve? You must have realized how uncool you actually are. Hate to bring it to your attention, but reality is reality. And the language. Now who's juvenile?

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As gutless as "DallasBitch?"

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fat Guy! First of all, I have no idea what other "guys" you are talking about. Maybe their your bed buddies. So shut up! And go play with your chubby fat guy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home