Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Saturday Smakk
Make first drink at noon
Liquor store run cause one handle won't make it for day
Hit all you can eat buffet with buzz
Build own Playboy Mansion & kill 16 cops (ok-that was XBox)
Get table at bar at 8pm
Start tab
Order 41 Red Headed Sluts (oh - tab is going to hurt)
Bunnies on my left, bunnies on my right
Get sandwiched between two blondes for "Pussy Control" on dance floor
Pay out $325 tab (+ $80 tip)
Cab it to IHOP
Walk 3 miles from IHOP at 3am
Wake up next morning not in own bed

I call that Saturday.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    I had only 1 of those 41 red headed sluts! And that doesn't even out a dent in some of the tabs I've seen of yours!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Have to say I did slightly exaggerate some. The walk from IHOP was only 1.5 miles.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger erl said…

    once i bought my exboyfriend's exgirlfriend $400 of jaegerbombs, then apparently cursed out the bartender and not tip him. i'm a dick.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Erl~ Where you trying to poisen the ex?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home