Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Red Head Smakk
So I just interviewed a very cute red head that I’m thinking about hiring. Yes, I know this is very dangerous considering my experience with both employees and red heads so I don’t need the lecture. But it got me thinking that maybe I’m having some kind of red headed obsession going on these days.

Last 41 Shots I Bought – Red Headed Sluts
Last Real Relationship – Burning Bush
Last Blog I Visited - Immoderation (Love ya, Linds)
Last Store I Went To – Kinko’s (Kinko’s is named after founder Paul Orfalea who had kinky red hair thus nicknamed Kinko. Yes, my useless knowledge is outstanding.)
Last Teen Angst TV Show I Watched – My So-Called Life
Last Time I Saw Paris Hilton – House of Wax (her hair was covered in blood. ok, now I’m reaching)

Maybe I’ll go adopt an Irish Setter today….

Top Five Red Head Movies:
5. To Die For – Nicole Kidman
4. Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner – Katherine Hepburn
3. Sixteen Candles – Molly Ringwald
2. Boogie Nights – Julianne Moore
1. The Breakfast Club – Molly Ringwald

7 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Who's Molly Ringwald??

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must make some revisions there for you Smakk...

    #2 needs to be replaced with a much better looking redhead.

    The Outsiders, or any other movie she's played in...Diane Lane.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about Ariel from The Little Mermaid, or Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?!! Why not those while you're at it?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger erl said…

    is that in order of who you would do? because if so, would you really do molly ringwald over nic kidman?? really?

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    The order is based on movies, not in order of who I would do. Red heads I would do would be:
    5. Debra Messing
    4. Julia Roberts
    3. Ariel
    2. Nicole Kidman
    1. Lindsey

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    As you write #1, I totally see the *eye* in action

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm the numba' one stunna'! Keep 'em flappin'!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home