Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, May 09, 2005

Random Smakk Smakk
Just a list of some of my favorite random things to say while drunk:
People know me. I’m kind of a big deal.
Hi. I’m Okra.
Are you staring at my feet?
Fuck Don Johnson.

I love you like a brother...in-law.
Every damn straight.
She fucking hates me!
Stacy, another round of shots.
Crop dusters spray better.
Is this going to be a long story?
There’s a bug on me.
Have I told you the muffin joke?
Fack the buck up.
Got any grapes?
All I do is make money.
I’m actually peeing right now.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Top five dialogue movies:
5. About Last Night
4. Sideways
3. High Fidelity
2. Clerks
1. Swingers

5 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No Pulp Fiction?

    And an unrelated comment...Mark Cuban's blog is http://blogmaverick.com Go Mavs!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    GO MAV'S!!!! YAY!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger erl said…

    how about before sunset?

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Top dailogue movies???

    WEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAK!!!

    Man, you ain't better than that? You losin' your grip?

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    What about Hoobastaaaaaaaaank??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home