Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Tard Smakk
Now I’m pretty sure I have brought this up before but for any of those who have met me for more than a half hour should know that my memory when it comes to storytelling is not exactly Memorex. One of the best blog out there is www.tard-blog.com. Yes, this is the story of a special ed teacher’s daily experience with her “tard” students. Here’s a little exert sample for you about the teacher’s first day learning that corn is a staple meal for the tards:

“Anyway, Daria was digging in her Wal-Mart elastic-wasted pants, which she does on a regular basis, while I was trying to teach them how to play Red Rover. I ignored her for the time being and continued explaining the game. They of course could not understand the concept of why only one person got to run over at a time. After 20 minutes of calling a name and then stopping multi-tard stampedes, Daria’s name was finally called. When she ran by she yelled, “Miss Pell! PWESENT!”
Who knew she had aim? Her sticky little hand fired a corn dimpled log at my face, hitting me square in the face with her poop. I was thus presented with undeniable proof that she eats a lot of corn.
I called my assistant to come watch the kids while I picked corn and fecal matter from my face and hair for the next 30 minutes, pondered my life as a sped teacher, and decided which bar happy hour would be at that day.”
That’s good tard stuff.

Top five tard movies:
5. Benny & Joon
4. What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?
3. Of Mice & Men
2. Charly
1. Something About Mary

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home