Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Giant Gnat Smakk
While hanging out last Saturday night with a couple of the Club 1407 groupies, our little get together was interrupted by an attack from a giant gnat. Yes, a giant gnat. (Know it wasn’t crabs – Soldier Entertainer wasn’t even there.) This was the largest, most ferocious gnat that I have ever seen in my life. He was vicious I tell you – vicious. Imagine the pit bull of gnats, the wolverine of gnats, the Ray Lewis of gnats, the Jeffery Dahmer of gnats, the homo at a weenie roast of gnats, the Michael Jackson at a daycare of gnats, the me in front of a full bottle of Captain Morgan of gnats. Luckily even in my post-St Patty’s Day Parade state, I was able to successfully fend off the attack with my solo acoustic guitar rendition of Blister in the Sun. Now I know this story may sound confusing and make no sense, but if you were there it would have been much more confusing and made absolutely no sense.
Top five films with giant insects:
5. Three Legged Freaks
4. Tremors
3. Starship Troopers
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
1. Lord of the Rings – Return of the King

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home