Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, March 11, 2005

TGIF Smakk
Friday is here - time to get my drink on. There's something just so magical about the end of the work week. Just knowing what I have to look forward to over the next few days. Many things come to mind for me:
- Knowing you have a 72 hour bender coming on before you have to start faking sobriety at work again
- Meeting new people out that you know you will never remember again
- Waking up with one of those new friends beside you in the morning and wishing you will never remember them again
- Playing the "How-did-I-get-that-bruise?" Game
- Realizing that IHOP waitresses can even be cute at 4am
- Prayer session and promise of redemption to the base of the toliet
- Reminiscing over the photographs of places I've never been even though I'm in every picture
- The Shocker
- Less weight on my lower back with my wallet empty
Just a few for now. I'm sure there are many more I'll forget again by the time Monday rolls around.
Top five movies with drawfs (short post - short people in movies):
5. Jackass the Movie
4. Wizard of Oz
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
2. Elf
1. Lord of the Rings (all 3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home