Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, February 21, 2005

Zoo Smakk
So my sobriety came to a crashing end this weekend. Friday night was a good drunken adventure at Sherlock’s with a nice 3am IHOP dinner. Luckily the Impregnator and I cabbed it from the bar instead of taking a ride from “girl with the tattoo covering her back of the Devil getting a blow-job” (seriously – can’t make this stuff up) because she ended up with a free room courtesy of Tarrant County. Saturday night was more of a little too much drunken adventure at the Loon & Deep Ellum with Burning Bush. Let’s just say that she’s still not talking to me. Now as for Sunday and a return to sobriety, I went to the Fort Worth Zoo with The Impregnator and White Gurl. So walking around the zoo for 3 hours in 90-degree weather with a hang over, not a big recommendation. Let’s just say I came very close to feeding the meerkats with some fresh chum a la Old South Pancake House. And I swear at one point the chimps were mocking me. I find the whole zoo concept very interesting; I just wish it included more than just animals but other exotic wildlife. Like combining jails with the zoo. Imagine something like a crack hoe exhibit. They could be in their “natural habitat” of a run down apartment where viewers can throw crack rocks to them to fight over. Might be better than that damn monkey mocking me.
So, top five zoo movies:
5. Bringing Up Baby
4. Hatari!
3. Fierce Creatures
2. Zoolander
1. Planet of the Apes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home