Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Shit Smakk
First off, I want to warn all that this post is not for the faint of heart or if you are about to eat lunch. Yesterday morning may have been the worst start to my day since waking up in a sea of vomit at the Wynn in Vegas.
It started off as any morning as I took my daily early trip to the porcelain throne to drop the kids off at the pool. I get through a couple articles of my Entertainment Weekly, spin the tp roll for a few squares and finish my business with the flush. And that is when literally...shit happened. As I turn back to close the lid, a brown swirl of rising water just keeps coming higher and higher to finally settle at the very top of the bowl. Imagine that cup of coffee that you accidentally fill so much that you have to carry with two hands taking baby ste ps so not to spill. It was like that replacing the fresh roast aroma with bowel movement of a dead racoon.
I will spare the details of my next half hour so not to re-induce the violent gag reflex I had working during this adventure. Let's just say it involved 2 buckets, a plunger, a toilet brush, a mop, a wire coat hanger and half a can of Glade air freshner.
Thank you to the Bunny for her support by sending me pics of Mr Hanky The Christmas Pooh. But most of all, thank you karma for creating this thrill ride through pooh land on the morning after making a run for the border and pigging out on Taco Hell for dinner. I will never look at a bean burrito the same again.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home