Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, April 26, 2010

Weight Smakk
I decided last week to start eating healthy again to drop a few pounds before boat season kicks in for the summer. Combined with cutting back on the weekday evening sails and keeping up my 3 mile runs every morning, I figure I can knock off some of the gut in the next 30 days. Well, this morning I discovered an even quicker way to drop some quick weight. I'm about 2 miles into my run just trodding along a path overlooking the wildflowers and the little bit of nature we have in my hood. When all of a sudden, a freaking monster raccoon pounces out of the shrubs about 2 feet in front of me. It took everything I had not to drop a 2lb log right in my pants as I'm imagining a Harold & Kumar reenactment and an afternoon of rabies shots. I can say the school girl standing on the corner waiting for her bus got a big kick out of my panicked leap from the path to avoid the beast. Damn critters...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous BIG WU said…

    animal karma finally catches up after all the golf animal occurrences I've had. Too funny!!!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger troyy88 said…

    Have you figured out the chaffing running shorts dilema yet sit?

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Yott said…

    Old man sh*tting himself story is floating around some middle school this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home