Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hot Smakk
I decide to meet some of the Crew up at the Silverback Lodge (aka Chammps) in the LC for a little lunch. Just as I take a seat at the bar, an appetizer plate of buffalo tenders arrive. With uncharacteristic graciousness, Loops & Wu immediately offer me to partake in a bite. After my first nibble, I comment calmly, "Wow, these things are warm." The boys then began to chuckle out loud as a realize I have just joined their periodic liquid heat food challenge as my throat and tongue began to burn.
So the challenge is on as we each get two tenders to finish as Elrod sits in the background in pain and agony just watching us. Loops downs two unassisted. I down my two with the help of ranch dressing and 8 cups of water. Wu makes it through 1 and 1/2 before his call of defeat to the waitress, "Bring me a glass of milk."
So in this episode of Food vs Crew, the Crew takes a 2-1 victory. Enjoy your weekend all...I'll be spending it blowing out fire on the porcelain throne....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home