Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, June 26, 2009

Icon Smakk
As you all know, three of America's iconic figures have died over the past few days - Michael Jackson as the King of Pop, Farrah Fawcett as the 70's sex symbol poster girl, and Ed McMahon as the ultimate sidekick and the modern day pioneer of reality talent shows. (There wouldn't be an American Idol or Britney Spears without Star Search.) They each had their own personal demons and well media documented trials and tribulations over the last few years, but I'm willing to look past those things and show respect in their passings. Though I can't make church this Sunday since I'll be trying to beat the 100+ degree heat on the golf course, I will pay my respects to each while out on the fairways. I'll wear one white glove in honor of MJ, laugh at Elrod & Loop's bad jokes and remarks in honor of Ed, and imagine the cart girl in a tight red bathing suit and feathered blonde hair. Oh I really hope that they don't have a porker slinging the beers out there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home