Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Apology Smakk
I need to start off this stormy Thursday morning with an apology:
Dear panicked lady sitting in your little red Kia -
I'm am very sorry for the giant wave I sent careening over your entire car this morning as you sat stalled out in rushing waters up to your door just south of Spring Valley Road on Midway. By your frantic arm waving, I feel you must have good swimming skills so I have no concerns that you will be fine as the water creeps higher and higher up your raft...err...car. I believe that creek bed beneath you will taking you flowing down through Framer's Branch and Las Colinas so that will be nice sight seeing for you. Anyway, good luck dealing with your automobile insurance on your totaled electric system and flooded engine. But most importantly...have a great day.
Smakk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home