Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hot Smakk
Mother of pearl - the summer has come into town with a vengeance. Hot, hot, hot baby. Had a 5+ hour golf round yesterday with Loops, Los & LRod aka Thunda at Bear Creek. Well the Thunda wasn't roaring and I was able to score my 2nd victory in a row on the fairways. The Thunda still thinks I was getting help from the brown bunny that kept following us around from Hole 11. No, I'm not referring to the brunette cart girl, but an actual little cotton tailed critter that decided to join Smakk's gallery for the victorious round. Little guy finally lost interest around Hole 16 when he found another bunny to start banging right there in front of the tee box. He unfortunately didn't get much time after Los's shank almost plugged his ass with a Pinnacle.

Not sure if even playing in the 90 degree heat was the smartest idea since I've been battling a head cold since Tuesday. What's the saying? Starve a fever, feed a cold, drown a cat, kick a bunny, etc, etc. Oh well - I'm just gonna try a drink my way to healthiness later tonight with a nice little Sunday sail. Time to go back out and hit the pool. My body has just yet begun to scorch...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger troyy88 said…

    Nice round my friend. Ill be back once the back issue is taken care of. 2-15 is nto impressive...even a squirel gets a nut eventually. Time to go on another 15 win run..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home