Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BDay Smakk
May 20th is celebrated across the lands as the glorious day that brought us Smakk. Though it's hard to imagine that my greatness alone was not enough to claim solidarity to the day, here are some of my brethren also born today and their similarities to me:

Jimmy Stewart - Smakk's favorite silver screen actor. Similarity - My life pretty much mirrors his classic masterpiece film "Harvey". (check imdb.com for plot line if necessary)

Tony Stewart - Redneck race car driver. Similarity - I hang out with LRod

Sadahru Oh - Japan's all-time Home Run King. Similarity - I used to hit them out of the park nightly pre locked in cage by The Bunny.

Eduard Buchner - Fermentation Chemist. Similarity - Talk to my liver.

Cher - Singer/Plastic Surgery Diva. Similarity - She can turn back time. I lose time nightly from blackouts.

So say goodbye to another year and another billion brain cells....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home