Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, March 21, 2008

Insurance Smakk

Carrot here. I've been doing some thinking about life. I overheard Mrs. Smakk talking with Mr Smakk about doing some changes on their insurance. I didn't hear any mention of my little green gecko friend but I did hear them talk about the pet insurance. Apparently their old policy had me covered in case I was also in the car when an accident occurred. There is a very good chance of this happening since most of the time I'm in the car Mrs is driving. And we all know this includes driving, applying lip gloss, texting, talking to me and petting me, eating, drinking water... the list goes on. My life has passed before my eyes many times. Why I enjoy these car rides I'll never know. Now that they've switched insurance companies I am no longer covered. I would like to know how I'm going to be taken care of if there's an accident. Do I really need something else to be nervous about? I already have my nightmares of the days before Smakk, these damn parties they keep having at my house, that sneaky cat always stealing my attention, and that big Chinaman that they keep inviting over that I know wants to eat me. I think I'll just go hide behind the bed some more and shake nervously....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chinaman dont eat DOGGIE, However I do know the MEXICANS love them hot dogs!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home