Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Reunion Smakk
So my 20 year high school reunion is coming up this summer. Yep - 20 years. I am really that old. Can't really decide if I want to go to this thing. Would definitely be fun to see how everyone turned out, prove that I didn't spend a life behind bars, show off the Bunny like a shiny new ornament, etc. Then again I can't really remember a whole lot of the people in my class. Could be the mass amount of alcohol consumed in 20 years did a little damage to the memory. Could be that I only consider college the "time of my life". Could be that I was usually sleeping with the bunnies in the younger classes. Not that a lot has changed there. And I do mean still with the bunnies younger than me not still sleeping with the high school bunnies.
Plus I just have a feeling it's going to be a bunch of people talking about their kids and not too interested in Smakk tales. Oh well....
Top Five High School movies:
5. American Pie
4. Porky's
3. Can't Hardly Wait
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
1. Breakfast Club

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ornament?! Excuse me! And you can always bring pictures of Carrot to show when people pull out pictures of their kids. Or maybe a picture of our clean house free of baby jumpers, activity centers and legos to step on. Fridge full of beer and not breast milk. etc etc. ;)

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH clearly needs to be on this list..... Come on!!

    Shaw B

     

Post a Comment

<< Home